Are you passionate about Web3 and Blockchain? Do you want to work in a fast-growing consulting startup that also prioritizes culture?
QuadraByte offers premium data, analytic, and blockchain consulting solutions. Our clients choose QuadraByte because we keep our focus highly verticalized to data and analytics, which encompasses blockchain, to provide the best possible solutions. Data and blockchain projects can be extremely complex, highly customized, and are unique to every company.
As our company continues to grow, we are starting to expand our development team.
The Junior Blockchain Engineer will join us in making an impact with our customers who are focused on building the next best-in-class cryptocurrencies and dApps.
- Job Type: Contract-To-Hire (Contract Hourly to Full-Time Salary)
- Pay Type: 1099 Contractor (Convertable to W-2)
- Pay: $65,000-$100,000 (depending on experience)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Work Location: Remote/Work From Home
- Highlighted Experience: 2+ years Python
- 2+ years of development experience, writing web applications in Python
- An understanding of blockchain and dApps
- Comfortable with MVC design patterns
- An understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with using Git (GitHub)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with remote colleagues across multiple timezones
- Experience developing React.JS
- Experience with any of the following blockchain concepts: escrow, royalties, merkle trees, Oracle Chainlink)
- Have contributed to public GitHub relevant to the role (provide examples)
- Experience with Linux, NGINIX, and/or PostgreSQL
What You’ll Do
- Work with clients on designing User Stories, development of solutions, and delivering projects to Production
- Contribute to design and architecture of projects
- Develop and improve testing and documentation
- Perform and participate in code reviews
- Lead communication and efforts with associate developers in any of our global dev centers
Understand The Role
This role is a 6-month contract to hire. You will start as a 1099 contractor. A performance review will determine if you are a candidate to convert to full-time, which will include a pay raise and company benefits.
Due to ongoing and emerging variants of COVID-19, QuadraByte has chosen to reallocate office-related expenses to expand the organization and give back to our employees. As such, we have adopted a fully remote work environment and are invested in providing our employees with any tools or comforts they need to be successful working from home.
If you think you’d be a good fit, send us your application!